The Wells Suite Pregnancy Ultrasound Service
The Wells Suite is able to offer a range of pregnancy ultrasound scans using state of the art ultrasound equipment. Our expert team consists of a Consultant Obstetrician and two midwife sonographers who can offer support, advice and reassurance as well as our ultrasound scanning service.
You might want to make sure that there is definitely a heartbeat at 6 weeks, check your baby’s growth at 16 weeks, or want the reassurance of a detailed anomaly scan at 20 weeks to check whether your baby is growing properly and if your baby has any major physical abnormalities. Whatever your reason we can offer expert advice and reassurance in a calm and relaxed environment.
What scans are available?
- Early Pregnancy Scan/Viability Scan (6-8 weeks)
- Growth and Well-being Scan (16 weeks to term)
- Anomaly Scan (20-22 weeks)
- Growth and Well-being scan with 3D/4D imaging (26-32 weeks)
Why choose The Wells Suite for your scan?
- No referral letter required
- Accredited midwife sonographers
- Consultant advice available
- Flexible appointment times, including evening and weekend appointments
To book a scan appointment, please telephone 01892 635888 or email us.